Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3 Letters. The U, S, and A

Butterflies of excitement. That's what I feel. I frickin' love the 4th of July. I can't even contain it. I have a slight case of turrets today, with spontaneous bursts of "MURICA!" and/or "Ayahyahyahya USA!". Today I am obviously dressed in red, white, and blue and wearing a Statue of Liberty crown all day at the office. People at work would expect nothing less. Still debating if I should take it a little "red" tonight at a party I plan to attend. I obviously have the attire for that occasion (See #GBA), and never pass up an opportunity to rock a pair of jorts. The following video was sent to me and is slightly inappropriate. It's suitable for work (at least mine), but you may want to keep the volume to a minimum for harsh language (not much, but I wouldn't play it in or around a church). I thought it was funny anyway. If nothing else watch it for Dom's amazing shirt that is currently on sale at your local Walmart. I know, because my brother-in-law Dan was lucky enough to find this gem. Happy 4th of July people and God Bless the U.S of A!

No comments:

Post a Comment